fredag den 18. februar 2011

February 18'th 2011

All right, so, Im leaving later, in a few hours to be exact. Im going back to England, with Nina. gonna be super awesome. on Sunday we are going to Bichester, my little, not-very-private piece of heaven. A little village where no one lives, doesn't sound too cool eh? well, if i mention it's a village with nothing else that high street fashion outlet stores? does that sound a little better?? well, all I can say for sure is, I'll be broke on Monday.
Before I leave, I'll give you two small tasty-lasty fashion updates.

Naga silver and gold black sapphire ring - John Hardy 
Ruthenium Plated Sterlig Silver crow feather earrings - Alex Monroe

Silver-plated Swarovski crystal zipper earrings - Tom Binns

Well 
Love all around. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar