fredag den 18. marts 2011

-.-'

OK. here I sit. ready for the last test-exam. this Spanish test I just have to live through. I suck at Spanish, but i know i can pass, one way or another. The English test yesterday S-U-C-K-E-D. big time. really stupid story we had to analyse and interpret. trust me, that was a waste of time. I even left before time, i wouldn't have done that if it had been an exam, but i just felt sick in there. the short story was crap, and i couldn't take it serious. i wrote something about childhood dreams and living life while you can, and left two hours before time. i went home, had myself a warm shower and went back up here to get my computer.
So, now i just wait for 9.00 (51 minutes away) so this test can begin and soon after be over with.

xoxo - Ama

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar